Just added the Connecticut General Statutes to the Apple appstore. It should take less than 2 weeks for Apple to review. (and hopefully approve!)
- The statutes for the State of Connecticut in an easy-to-use interface.
(Revised to January 1, 2009)
- Runs entirely from the iPhone/iPod/iPad. (no internet connection required)
- Lists the sections by title and chapter
- Can drill-down to specific law.
- Option to go to next/previous section from the section view
- Search options:
- Can search for one or more partial keywords
- Can limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Option to search criminal/traffic only or all statutes (for performance)
- Can default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Search word highlighting
- Can set the font size
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
- Easily email the law
- "Favorites" option
- Font contrast preference (for night viewing)
Selecting a section from the list shows the text of the section very quickly.
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in Connecticut law.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!